How It Works
Items are accepted by appointment only. Please call the store at 704-372-0002.
All consignment items need to be:
- New or nearly new
- Freshly laundered or dry-cleaned
- Pressed/Steamed on hangers
- In season
- Ready to sell
Pricing and Commission:
- We will price your items and sell your merchandise at a fair price for both buyer and seller.
- The consignor will receive 45% of the selling price of each item.
Items will be on display for at least a 120 day period. Sweet Repeats reserves the right to mark down items that have not sold after the first 30 days to 25% off.
Items not sold after 60 days will be marked down to 50% off. Items not sold after 90 days will be clearanced.
Items will be donated at the end of term unless the consignor arranges a pick up date.
Checks are issued mid month for the previous months sales. Checks will be mailed if you have more than $50 in your account.
Terms and Conditions:
- Sweet Repeats reserves the right to mark down merchandise at any time for promotional purposes.
- We pledge to do our best to safeguard your items, but Sweet Repeats is not responsible for damage or loss.